- Computer Package/Customneat, good & reliable
- 4 Store LocationsThroughout NSW
- ShoppingSafe, No Banking Details
Product by category
All personally identifiable data is kept as securely as possible.
No banking details are kept.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping calculations are done on checkout
All products carry 12 months warranty with Dcomp Computers. Some parts may carry a longer warranty with manufacturer, Any questions regarding warranty on parts please do not hesitate to contact your local store.
Condition of Use
Consumer Guarantee: Mandatory
- All items sold by DCOMP PTY LTD come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the ngoods replaced or repaired if the items fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Items presented for repair may be replaced by the manufacturer with refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired.
Returns, Refund & Exchange
- You are solely responsible for your purchase, so please choose your products carefully before placing your order.
- We do not provide full refund or exchange for incorrectly ordered goods which have been delivered to you.
- Items purchased by the consumer that develop an unexpected fault within the warranty period may be repaired, replaced or refunded, subject to the cause of the fault to the item that the consumer has purchased. Items that cannot be repaired may be replaced with an item of similar value, or refunded. Repairs, replacements or refunds do not have to be offered if the item has been used in an abnormal manner, or has been subjected to unacceptable circumstances.
- Items may have to be tested to confirm their defectiveness. Please be patient in this regard.
- Orders that have not been marked shipped or ready for shipping (except for PC System orders) can be cancelled and we will provide a full refund. However, once your items are ready for shipping, if you wish to cancel your order, you will be charged a restocking fee as well as any fee for return shipping.
- For PC System orders, any change or cancellation will incur a restocking fee whether or not the order has been shipped as well as any return postage cost (if applicable).
- Our restocking fee is 10% of the total order.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- DCOMP PTY LTD provides a minimum 1 year parts and labour Return To Base (RTB) warranty on our built systems, which begins from the date of purchase.
- Individual items that are covered by a manufacturer warranty outside of the warranty period provided exclusively by DCOMP PTY LTD are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined by the manufacturer of the product.
- When items are required to be replaced, the exact model of the item may no longer be available. In such a case, we will substitute the item with a similar one.
- If you believe an item to be faulty, please ensure that you thoroughly test it before returning it to us, as we are not responsible for any costs incurred if the item is found to have no fault.
- If necessary, we will cover your return postage fee when the item has been determined to be faulty.
- Items that are found to have no fault will not be returned to you until you have paid any applicable fees incurred.
- You need to provide proof of purchase when you are making a warranty claim.
- Items that you ship to us must be well packed as we are not responsible for any damage in transit.
- The consumer has the choice of returning the item to DCOMP PTY LTD or the manufacturer of the item.
- All items returned to DCOMP PTY LTD are to be checked before any refund or exchange action is to be taken. It is our responsibility to make sure all items that are returned by customers are checked thoroughly.
- Software issues, e.g. viruses, malware infections, potentially incompatible programs that have been installed by the end-user, etc.
- Environmental issues that can inadvertently cause damage to your PC, e.g. lightning strikes, insect and rodent infestations, power disruptions, etc.
- Physical damage caused by the end-user, e.g. mishandling or incorrect installation of the items provided.
- Software e.g. Windows, Office, anti-virus, etc. can not be refunded.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data due to the failure of any storage device provided by DCOMP PTY LTD.
Ex-display & re-packaged items
- Ex-display items may have up to a 5% discount of the original price, excepting items that are in brand new condition.
- Re-packaged items may have up to a 5% discount of the original price, excepting items that are in brand new condition.